Thursday, September 24, 2009

My biggest regret

you may be wondering about why i titled this blog "My biggest Mistake". Well its because when I was younger I was super dooper close to my grandpa Beau. he would always come over and see me and put the biggest smile on my face. But one day....he came to my house and i had gotten mad at him, and his exzact words were "devon do you want to stay the night at my house tonight?" And i said "NO GRANDPA I HATE YOU!!" I dont really remember why I was so mad at him all, I remember was that i was pissed! and then the next morning he didnt come to my house at the usual time that he would be there. Which was 12:30 no later. And my mom began to worry and she called his work and the boss had answered and said that he hadnt been there today. So my mom wondered HMMMMM..... and then we went to my grandpa's house and i went to the back door and peaked my head in there and i noticed that he was DEAD on the floor with a pile of blood next to time. All I could think was that i kalled him cause of what i said! i was sobbing and thought that i was going to go to jail and be locked up forever. the police came and the corner people came to take my grandpa away to get an atopsie. they resumed with the atopsie and figured out the real reason why he died...and it wasnt because of me...he had a blood clot. that was the most devistating posistion i had ever been in! the hole year my family was in major depression because he was a bundle of joy! so now i know to never say anything that you will regret later on!!!

2 comments:

Charlie said...

I almost can't believe this story actually happened to you! Man, you FOUND him? I don't know what to say to that...

I can see how something like this could change you though. Believe it or not, your story reminds me of the night my father-in-law died and my wife and I went to his house to have him picked up...which is a story for another day.

Anonymous said...

I really don't know what to say