Thursday, September 17, 2009

prom 2007

this blog is about when i went to prom. this night was the funnest noihgt i could imagine, my date was mr. hot stuff, i was only a freshman and for me to experiance something so early on was fantastic! the party bus met at my house and all my other peers came over and we had a big dinner before we hit the road. as i got onto the bus i noticed all the lights and music. but once i got inside i looked over and saw somehting that i wasnt exspecting...a stripper pole! that was hilarious! everyone got on the bus and we started moving! my tummy had butterflies because of how excited i was! i didnt really know everyone but that didnt stop me from mingaling! soon enough we had arrived. it was huge! there was a CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN that looked very scrumptious and people had already been dancing. so all i could do was get out there and start shaken it! an hour went by and this girl that i didnt know bumpped into me and then threw up on my heel! i was mortified! i ran into the bathroom and cleaned my shoe off. by that time prom was almost over, i was sweating bullets and hot as HELL! we loaded back onto the bus and we were all still dancing, its almost like the party stayed with us and came onto the bus! haha....
the bus dropped us off at my house then we went to a teli (hotel party) and hung out for a couple more hours. then i finally reolized that i was tired and it was about that time to go. i went home and it was about 4:36 AM! i couldnt even beleive it. but all i could think about was my night with mr. hot stuff and how much fun i had had!!!!!!

0 comments: