Thursday, September 10, 2009

GOALS

Schools in session i just have to get through it. But in order for that i have to set some goals.
The first goal that comes to mind would be to keep organized like for instance for the last two
years of my high school life i had a tendency to loose the only homework i did and my quizzes that i could have made up. But hopefully i can be organized, I've been writing my homework when it's due and other assignments in my agenda!
Another goal would be to study, because I've never got all good grades at once. I hate test because every time i take them, i for some reason fail. All i really need to do is study my ass off and then my grades should be average or hopefully higher!
Goal #3 no procrastinating every single year i do this and i tell myself I'm not going to but fall back into this old habit. What i need to do to get better is... stay on top of all my work, always write everything down and don't get distracted.
So just as long as i keep these goals I should have a successful year with no worrying and just have fun.

0 comments: