Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Future

Once I graduate from high school, I plan on going to Everest, a Career collage and becoming a Medical Assistant. its weird how much my mind has changed from freshman year until now.

In the beginning of the freshman year I remembered I just wanted to be a fashion designer and make my own styles. I've always dreamed of how nice it would be to own my own store and to wear whatever I make. I thought of a colorful and dressy but not to dressy clothing line. fun and spunky but not punky! Sometimes I used to draw out sketches of outfits that i would like to have made, and accessories I would like to have on them. By the middle of sophomore year, I realized how hard it was going to be to make all the clothes and open up a store. I started thinking realistically, how am i going to get all the money to open a store? will i be accepted for a licenses? are people going to buy my product? so that's why i now have figured out a good plan that wont have me thinking any doubts.
This year, being my junior year in high school, i want to just go to a career collage and become a medical assistant. The reason why i say "career collage" is because, i guess you can say i had a little to much fun in my other years at AHS. the training is only 8 months and i would love to work with little kids.then, from there, i could get some experience and maybe just maybe work as a nurse or a doctor. So from here on out, i Need to work my buns off and try my hardest because not everything comes easy in life, especially when your grades are low.

3 comments:

Vanessa F. said...

Nice plan.. I think should still maybe consider doing some fashion on the side, I think you would be good in fashion.

Charlie said...

Coming up with a plan like this is always excellent...even if you decide to revise it as you go! (which inevitably has to happen, because things change constantly.)

Anonymous said...

Then u better stay in school lil guuuuuuuuuuurlllllll