Thursday, November 5, 2009

writing

Looking back and reflecting on my writting, i really dont see a difference. ofen times i tend to repete things. But im still working on that. for me, personally, i like blogging because i feel like it will eventually help me become a better writter, and help with vocabulay
Normally when i write essays, i generally do good, but i get the same feedback.which is " look over writing and proof read."if a teacher assigns and essay i just want to get it done. so i do it as fast as i can and rush it. for some reason i hate looking over my work. I find it very boring and i think that there is nothing wrong with it. i know that i shouldnt do this but i cant help myself. Maybe it is because of the fact that i dont like to read in general. So if i do happen to read it over i do it to fast and i dont find any mistakes. thats what makes me irratated. Once i get my paper back and i see that it makes me think that all i really had to do was just read it over and take some time. But i NEVER do.
Therefore, i now plan on revising my writting the to the best of my ability. I am a junior now, so i need to get the hang of it. Coming senior year i will ACCOMPLISH my goal of writting to perfection. Just you watch.....

1 comments:

Charlie said...

Looking back over one's work is really indispensable. And once you get over your first few hang-ups about it, I'm sure you'll find that the improvements will start coming much, much faster. Let me know if I can help--although it sounds like help from teachers is the part you're uncomfortable with...?